Saturday, April 7, 2018

Unsaid words, Unexpressed Feelings.

Sarvam Sree Krishnaarpanam Astu














(Source: https://super-chi.deviantart.com/art/Love-at-First-Sight-116752720)

Unsaid words, Unexpressed Feelings

The very first moment when our glances met, a million thoughts found its origin in my heart.
As pleasant one would expect them to be, about nine hundred thousand were doubts;
Doubts if the twinkle and the excitement I saw in your eyes were that of love for me,
Or the mad adrenaline rush one would experience when they sense great discomfort.
The remaining hundred thousand wonderful words I possess within myself;
I hope to shower you with one day or the other.
Most mornings begin with my mind taking a resolution,
That this is going to be the day I tell you how I feel about you.
Every noon though, when I actually see you, my mind turns to the consolation,
That it will be tomorrow and not today...Always tomorrow, never today.
Thus, they grow, the unsaid words and unexpressed feelings;
Burgeoning and weighing me down, threatening each passing day,
Of finding a permanent dungeon in my insecure mind,
Never having the opportunity to see the light of the day.
Unsaid words and unexpressed feelings…Always tomorrow, never today.
-A. Prashanth Narasimhan (Sri Vishnu Dasan)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment